• Comfort and flexibility from newborn to toddler (3 years)
• Seatback multi-position recline including lay-flat
• Easy fold – one-handed pull for an ultra-easy fold
• Lightweight aluminum chassis, total weight 6.7kg
• Automatically fold lock
• Self-stand after folding
• Extra compact after folding
• 5-point safety harness
• Adjustable footrest
• Detachable Bumper bar included. It can be used as carrying strap when folding
• Leatherette covered handle
• Max weight in seat 15kg
• Extra large hood with sun visor with anti-UV
• Option to use as a travel system with CLICK & GO® receivers available separately, carrycot and infant carrier
i-SIZE – Safety without compromise for your growing baby.
BABY-SAFE i-SIZE is our first infant carrier that conforms to the new car seat regulation ECE R129 (i-Size). The seat provides safety and comfort for newborns up to 15 months, adjusting and protecting your child as they develop and grow to 83 cm in height.
The most ergonomic yet safe position for your little one.
Vehicle seat angles vary from car to car. In cars with inclined seats you can adjust the base angle to a flatter position for your baby with the BABY-SAFE i-SIZE FLEX BASE. This provides the most ergonomic position for your baby while travelling.
Britax offers you more flexibility with the option to install your car seat with the car’s own integrated 3-point seat belt. This option is handy if you will be transferring the car seat to different cars which may not all have ISOFIX. Seat belt guides on the car seat will help you install the seat correctly.
Check the vehicle owner's manual for suitable seating positions and ask your local retailer for a test installation in your car (please ask for a member of staff trained by Britax), before you buy the car seat.
Rearward Facing Installation
40 - 83 cm
On busy days when you and your baby are out and about in the car, you can make the day go smoother by using the infant carrier on a stroller. Simply take the infant carrier with your baby out of the car and securely click it onto the stroller – and you’re ready to go.